Subject: [Leica] Rome visit
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Tue Nov 18 02:49:15 2008

Apologies for not thanking everybody for their replies. I thanked Nathan
thinking I was replying to all of LUG for kind words, but didn't realise
'til this morning that my mail sorter had put his back channel email into my
Leica file because it had Leica in the subject line!

So thanks also to Ric, Sonny, Tina and Lluis for your kind words too.

There are some terrific images on LUG and it is always interesting to trawl
through the photographs of such able picture-smiths and see gems.

Douglas
_________
Douglas Barry
Bray, Co. Wicklow