Subject: [Leica] Collectible Leica temptations
From: vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko)
Date: Tue Nov 18 04:27:18 2008

Yes Frank, very itchy trigger finger.

Evidence:

1.  M8 in Toronto, immaculate condition, one owner, private sale, on
RFF, $2800 USD.  I haven't said yes.

2.  another M8 in Vancouver, $2700 USD asking, is 2nd owner, works fine,
but LCD has crack.

But - I think my treatments are working.  I've not said yes.

I've been shooting film, and hand over a couple $20 bills every time I
pick up my photos.  Very very satisfying.  Having the photos in my hand
is wonderful; I don't worry about archiving negatives on any hard
drive.  If I want to share digitally, I can scan the photo / negative.

So, instead, I lust for a mint Rolleiflex 12/24 2.8F with Xenotar lens.

And I wish the stock exchanges would rise, as I would like to stay on my
sabbatical.

....Vick