Subject: [Leica] As if shooting gorgeous women is easy....
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Tue Nov 18 11:50:06 2008

At 08:07 AM 11/18/2008, wildlightphoto@earthlink.net wrote:
>Richard Man wrote:
>
> > <http://www.dragonsgate.net/pub/richard/PICS/Scan-081108-0003.jpg>
>
>Hwy 101 ped overcrossing @ Embarcadero Road? Very effective photo.

Yes, we didn't know its location until that day: we went to Mountain
View using the "Bike Route" - (which got us as far as the edge of Mt.
View and then we were on the own to find our route into town) - and
took the Bayland trail back, only to find that they closed off the
101 underpass starting mid-Oct. We knew there is a path somewhere
around Embarcadero and we soldiered on.

BTW, I saw pelicans and egrets and thought of becoming the "Birdman
of Palo Alto" but the effort was foiled since I only have a short XPan lens
:-)

// richard (This email is for mailing lists. To reach me directly,
please use richard at imagecraft.com)