Subject: [Leica] SDHC
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Tue Nov 18 13:12:40 2008

Ok for $31.99, at Newegg.com (plus shipping) I got a Patriot 16 gig sdhc
class 6 card.  I put it in the M8, and the frame indicator shows 999, which
I suppose is as high as it will go. That's with DNG and JPG fine.

It seems to work fine, and reads rather fast.  I really don't plan to use it
as a camera card, but as  backup, and to transport large files from home to
the office .

16 gigs on a postage stamp.  That's equal to twenty something CD's.  My
first computer used 360kb floppy disks, that was about 22 years ago.

--
Regards,

Sonny
http://www.sonc.com