Subject: [Leica] Minox film
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Tue Nov 18 14:26:18 2008

Thnaks Alastair, I think I have not the skill to do these kind of
things, on the other hand I don't if you remember I had an accident
many years ago on my left hand and I have certain limitations. This is
just one of my handicaps when I'm looking for a new lens, I prefer
with the focusing lever / tab, and that are really smooth, this was
too one of the reasons I've take a certain logtime to go to the M's.

Thank you very much for your information

Saludos cordiales
Lluis

El 17/11/2008, a las 23:31, Alastair Firkin escribi?: