Subject: [Leica] "Life" Magazine photo archive hosted by Google
From: leowesson at gmail.com (lug)
Date: Tue Nov 18 19:05:12 2008

Tina,

I'm guessing that there is some funny stuff going on.  Example:  if
you search for the Migrant Mother by MB White you get the famous photo
that you would expect but there is a Time copyright symbol in the
bottom corner of the page and there is a "life" watermark on the
image, but in fact the image is property of the public as it was shot
for the FSA.  Another interesting thing is that there is no metadata
in the downloaded jpg which is pretty much not how it's supposed to be
done.

Leo