Subject: [Leica] Question to the DMR users, a intermittent problem...
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Wed Nov 19 09:18:40 2008

Well I have now been playing with my DMR for a day or so, and I have run
into a perplexing problem.  After shooting a while the unit will not cock
the shutter. I can remove the power unit and cock the R8 manually and it
then works for a while.  Then I have to cock it manually to get it working
again.  I can manually cock the shutter and it works every time.  The
battery display shows full charge, and trying to charge the batteries, they
charge only for a short time, which is what I expect if they are indeed
charged.  A couple of times it sounded like a sluggish wind, so I tried to
charge them, but as I said they appear to be fully charged.  The digital
section seems to work just fine every time, so no complaints there, and the
images are very nice.  At this point I am thinking a connection problem, but
very strange.  Have any of you run into this problem or heard of any one
that has had it?

Thanks for any help.
Gene

Replies: Reply from topoxforddoc at btinternet.com (Charlie Chan) ([Leica] Question to the DMR users, a intermittent problem...)