Subject: [Leica] OT- 2009 Planner
From: leica at web-options.com (Bob W)
Date: Wed Nov 19 11:55:49 2008

Filofax can supply you with software for doing it. I used to use it until I
switched to a gizmo.

Looking at their site now it seems to be only address book software. The
software I had (probably still have somewhere) did more than that as far as
I remember, and I could make it use my Outlook address book.

http://www.filofax.co.uk/store/addressbook.asp

There are numerous sites around which can help you with paper-based
organisation systems, many of them based on David Allen's Getting Things
Done, which is quite a useful system that doesn't presuppose the use of
gadgetry.

Bob