Subject: [Leica] Question to the DMR users, a intermittent problem...
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Wed Nov 19 18:38:02 2008

Yes, the DMR had power, it in fact would record blank images if the shutter
button was pressed.  It has the newer contacts so I am assuming it has the
newest electronics at this point.  When it is working it works just
perfectly, and works just as the manual says it will work.  This afternoon,
I have been manually checking the shutter cocking condition and then
shooting with the electronic release on the module and it has cocked the
shutter every time.  Not 100% sure what this is telling me, but I think it
is a connection issue, dirty contacts, or possible weak batteries?

Gene

From: mehrdad <msadat@gmail.com>