Subject: [Leica] Any opinions/experience with the Zeiss 4/18mm?
From: leowesson at gmail.com (leo wesson)
Date: Fri Nov 21 10:41:02 2008

Nathan,

It will be interesting to see how going back to an M will change your
photography!  Enjoy.
Bid of advice:  buy the 15 CV and take the money you saved and get some golf
clubs; after all you live on a course.

Leo (who was playing in wind so stiff today that the ball kept blowing the
ball off the tee)

Replies: Reply from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] Any opinions/experience with the Zeiss 4/18mm?)
Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] Any opinions/experience with the Zeiss 4/18mm?)