Subject: [Leica] Multi-Coating Development
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Fri Nov 21 20:48:13 2008

>>> Perhaps, Ted, this is an academic question, but it's one I've been
curious about for some time, and I thought this would be the place to ask
it.  You seem to want to censor my question, even though it is a legitimate
question about Leica lenses.   Why is that?   Are only questions that
interest you

allowed here?<<<<<,

Oh my goodness no son, you ask away! Please don't even think about the word
censor as that's the last thing I ever have in mind. We all want to learn
things that will make us "better photographers." But Multi-coating?

I do think it's far more important to learn how to take better pictures than
messing with subjects that mean diddly squat to the final image content!

And certainly could be answered far better by discussing the subject
directly with Leica! Don't you agree?

However, please ask away as it appears there really hasn't been any clear
answer so far about your question, nor regarding the full range of Leica
glass I use or have used during the last half century.

Please carry on.

Thank you,

ted

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George) ([Leica] Multi-Coating Development)