Subject: [Leica] IMG: Leica IIIf RD with Summitar
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sat Nov 22 10:41:47 2008

I just upgraded my internet connection to fiber optics, and wanted to see
how it changed the upload speed to send images to the Gallery.  This image
is of my Leica IIIf RD with Summitar, just to prove that I do use Leica,
though not too often since I started shooting digital.

The upload speed was very fast.  Seems that this change will be quite useful.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Leica+IIIf+RD.jpg.html

Critiques and comments welcomed.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA