Subject: [Leica] Does Leica actually want to sell cameras?
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Sat Nov 22 15:53:25 2008

The problem has been around for a long time.

I had similar problems with the Mamiya people in Munich in 1976. CRM
hadn't even been invented then.

Attempts to get my translation business on the road a few years ago
elicited a total of 2 replies from a total of about 35 companies in the
photographic industry here in Germany - thank you to Novoflex (an
extremely helpful and friendly response from the CEO himself) and Hama
for your letters - the more prominent companies didn't even bother to
answer.

Cheers
Douglas