Subject: [Leica] PAW #47: Camouflage
From: leica at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Sun Nov 23 13:19:01 2008

Hi Jim
I don't bash it at all! I just 'declared' it offtopic because my PAW
submissions were usually made with a R-D1 and Leica or CV lenses. But the
R-D1's rangefinder is strongly disaligned again. This time I decided to give
a DSLR a try, and bought a new E-420 and a 14-54 past week. So far, I'm
quite satisfied...
cheers
Didier

Message from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] PAW #47: Camouflage)