Subject: [Leica] Dave's PAW (*) 2008 #47
From: ausdlk at gmail.com (David Keenan)
Date: Mon Nov 24 08:48:08 2008

>Great !
>Love the character, the composition, tones and "jellyfish" effect you
>got; details required on that one , please.
>Bien cordialement

Philippe --

The "jellyfish" effect is created in camera using a Lensbaby Composer lens.

This is the third generation Lensbaby and it is really fun to use. A clear
improvement over the previous designs. It's kind of tricky for me finding
and focusing the sweet spot but I'm getting better at it.

Like my 6 months with the Diana +, this gives different and unpredictable
results to my photographs which I like.

Dave.

--
2008 PAW Gallery: www.david-keenan.com/paw