Subject: [Leica] PMK
From: drodgers at casefarms.com (David Rodgers)
Date: Mon Nov 24 14:46:05 2008

Jeffery,

Thanks for the info. I think you're right. I'm in an experimentation
mode, though :-). In the end I'll probably learn what others have
already concluded. There's nothing better than FP4+. Even Hutchings
leans that way, and he obviously knows infinately more than I'll ever
know.

I say experimenting, but really I'm developing some odds and ends that
I've had sitting around for too long. That's always fun. In this era of
instant photos it's always a pleasant surprise to find an image that was
all but forgotten but turns out to be half way decent.

DaveR