Subject: [Leica] CS4 Extended Depth of Field Trial
From: len-001 at verizon.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Tue Nov 25 16:26:40 2008

Aram,

Your photo has certainly spawned some new ideas and cleared up some
reasons for this technique that I had not thought of. keep
experimenting and showing us your results. I know that CS4 has some
very interesting interesting features and new tools. Even though I do
not have CS4 my son took a seminar on it a week ago and has been
driving me crazy trying to explain everything he was shown. I'm
afraid the old bucket is fairly full and can take only so much at a
time. I suppose I must break down and purchase it but I have been
challenging myself in the last few months by trying to only produce
photos that can be made in the camera. I have only used Photoshop for
those things I could do in a wet darkroom. It has not only been a lot
of fun but more satisfying.

And thanks to Henning and Geoff for their inputs on the technique.

Regards,
Len