Subject: [Leica] does anyone here use twitter or ?
From: leica at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Tue Nov 25 22:22:23 2008

True. Probably, there are even more Leica enthusiasts over tehere than here.
A search gave me 80 Leica related Groups, Microsystems and Geosystems
included. Leica Lovers (1026 members), Leica Photography (417), Leica M
users (233), Leica M8 User Group (187), The Haunting of Leica (177), and
lots of small groups down to 1 or 2 members. There's also a funny Leica M
application (303 members), which let you virtually collect and send Leica
items as gifts. I just sent a black M3 to Nathan. If he's kind, he'll get a
50/2 Summicron another day.
:-)
Didier

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George) ([Leica] does anyone here use twitter or ?)