Subject: [Leica] Was Leica's Advertising Budget - Now personal M8experience
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Thu Nov 27 03:54:55 2008

Vick that is the worst reason I ever heard of to NOT have an M8!
Sort of like paying a very high priced surgeon to cut off your healthy leg
because people tell you that broken ankles are really painful and you just
KNOW you're bound to trip over eventually now that you can run four minute
miles;-)

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/
Pick up your camera and make the best photo you can.