Subject: [Leica] Black Friday FS: 120/220 Kowa 6 system w/three lenses
From: jshul at comcast.net (Jim Shulman)
Date: Thu Nov 27 11:30:37 2008

One that I haven't used for a while.  When it goes, I can purchase a backup
R2a (which, from what Hoppy notes, is almost de rigueur.  Or really
necessary for a ham-fisted shooter like I.)

It's a Kowa 6 body (with waist-level finder) with 80mm 2.8 lens, the 150mm
3.5 lens, and 55mm 3.5 lens.  (these are the early chrome-type lenses.)The
150 has the original box and carrying case, the 50 the original carrying
case.  Camera in excellent condition-and the best part is that the camera
and ALL the lenses have been CLA'd by Ken Ruth of Photography On Bald
Mountain (fixing the notorious Kowa jamming problem.  He also adjusted the
leaf shutters in all the lenses.)  Asking $450 plus shipping.  Replies
off-list.

Sample of a picture taken with the 80mm lens at
http://s86.photobucket.com/albums/k96/focusit/?action=view
<http://s86.photobucket.com/albums/k96/focusit/?action=view&current=equestri
enne.gif> &current=equestrienne.gif

http://tinyurl.com/47d5u9

Of course, you can always photograph more attractive subjects <g>.

Jim Shulman

Wynnewood, PA