Subject: [Leica] Happy Thanksgiving - Howard
From: hlritter at bex.net (Howard Ritter)
Date: Thu Nov 27 19:22:50 2008

Ah, je comprends bien. Merci beaucoup! La photographie est tres
charmant.
We have frogs in our family, too, and a semi-frog. My wife's sister
and her (German) husband have made their home in Paris for almost 4
decades. Their three children have very mixed identities with elements
of all three cultures, but they're really French at heart. We took one
of our Parisian nephews to his first baseball game here in Toledo,
Ohio, a couple of years ago when he was in the States to interview for
an MBA program. We love visiting Paris and France, maybe my favorite
city, and hope to be there again next summer to see Lance Armstrong
trying to avoid looking foolish and overreaching. My dream vacation
for the summer I retire is to start out standing in the ticket line at
the Gare du Nord with a Frenchrail Pass, a guidebook to France, and an
appointment book that's empty for the next couple of months. And my
wife and M8.

--howard

Replies: Reply from hlritter at bex.net (Howard Ritter) ([Leica] Happy Thanksgiving - Howard)
Message from philippe.amard at tele2.fr (Philippe AMARD) ([Leica] Happy Thanksgiving to my American friends)