Subject: [Leica] FS: Nikon D2h 4mp and Nikkor 17-55mm/2.8 DX
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Chris Williams)
Date: Fri Nov 28 08:14:34 2008

Nikon D2h 4mp dSLR with Nikkor 17-55/2.8 DX professional lens. Don't let the
4mp's fool you, this camera still takes great images and I have 24x36's to
prove it.

$1200 for camera and lens. Lens new will cost $1200.

Camera is good working condition, only used a backup for the past 2 years.
Plenty of wear from use on the bottom of camera, some paint rubbing. Typical
Nikon paint wear after use.

Lens is clean, rubber shows wear otherwise in excellent condition. Lens
shade has marks from use.

All boxes,manuals, battery,charger,receipts included. The lens may still
have some of the 5yr warranty left, I'll have to check.

Paypal preferred, but money orders(non postal) are good as well.

Chris
NOLA