Subject: [Leica] Friday Flowers SonC
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Fri Nov 28 08:45:33 2008

Forgive me for being late, but I slept in today.  It wasn't the Turkey or
the football games to blame.

My son Eric is home from Oklahoma City University, and we watched The
Godfather last night.

Then, Godfather II came on (it was a movie marathon on TV.)  I decided to
watch some of it; but to make a long story short, (mine, not the movie's) I
stayed up with Eric until it finished.  At 3:30 am, the credits rolled, and
I hit the hay.

I awoke to rain, and I had not shot a new flower.  The rain  let up, and I
went out to my garden, and found a shot of my cypress tree against a
camellia bush.

Then I crossed the street and shot some azaleas in Adreen's garden.  even
though it was lightly raining, I had supervision.  I hope all of you who
celebrated yesterday had a wonderful day; we certainly did.

You'll find three shots on the page today, scroll down.

http://www.sonc.com/friday_nov_28_2008.htm

--
Regards,

Sonny