Subject: [Leica] San Francisco LUG dinner on December 6
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Fri Nov 28 13:20:00 2008

I have reserved the Sea Lion Room at Forbes Island for the evening of
December 6.

    http://forbesisland.com/

I know this looks expensive, but I promise it won't run more than $50/person
including tip and tax (I've spent a lot of time talking to the proprietor).

There is still room for 4 more people; the room holds up to 20 and we
currently have 16 people who said they would be there. So there's still time
to decide to join us and meet a few famous LUGgers.

Calling it an "island" is a bit of a stretch; it's about 50 feet from the
pier. But you can't walk to it, so I guess that makes it either an island or
a houseboat. (Secretly it is a houseboat, but Forbes Kiddoo insists on
calling it an island).

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=71.313238,60.556641&ie=UTF8&ll=37.810583,-122.412543&spn=0.002195,0.002344&t=h&z=19

We haven't entirely finalized the start time of this event yet, but it will
probably be 7pm.

Replies: Reply from pmcc_2000 at yahoo.com (pmcc) ([Leica] Re: San Francisco LUG dinner on December 6)
Reply from tomschofield at comcast.net (Tom Schofield) ([Leica] San Francisco LUG dinner on December 6)