Subject: [Leica] OT: Support group
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri Nov 28 23:58:30 2008

The people who need the support group are the ones who baby there cameras
they supposedly DO use. We need more like you on these lists. People who put
their cameras through a full run and do not worry about resale value.

There's a gorgeous supermodel shooting an S2 on backlit Tiffany's subway
posters. The nikon logo is slightly blurred but very readable.
And in MILK Sean Penn is shown as Harvey Milk using what it think is one in
the film I just came home from a few hours ago.
Or another such Nikon rangefinder camera.
Certainly elegant and very usable cameras.
If there were more of them out there certainly.
But I bet a smart shopper could land one low enough.

mark@rabinergroup.com
Mark William Rabiner