Subject: [Leica] Passing through Hong Kong
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Sat Nov 29 08:41:24 2008

I had the pleasure of spending ten days in HK, when my daughter lived in
Central.  I loved browsing the streets, and comfortably walked all around.
Impossible to get lost on the HK side.  In Central, there's an outdoor
escalator that takes you halfway to the top. It only goes down in the
morning, after that it only goes up for the rest of the day.  The ultimate
commuting device!

If they take the tram up, don't miss walking the path around the top.
Spectacular views every moment.