Subject: [Leica] Gun Photos
From: glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer)
Date: Sat Nov 29 13:33:56 2008

Jeffery,

Retirement??  Yes, I tried that for a few years, but I was enticed back
by the Boeing 787 Dreamliner.
So I am back working full time for the past 3 years.  It helps with the
cost of prescription medication.

It never pays to advertise ones firearms supply. For defense, I have two
Alsatians and 3 cats.

Jerry

Replies: Reply from jls at runbox.com (Jeffery Smith) ([Leica] Gun Photos)
Message from jls at runbox.com (Jeffery Smith) ([Leica] Gun Photos)