Subject: [Leica] six billion messages titled "gun photos"
From: kcassidy at asc.upenn.edu (Kyle Cassidy)
Date: Sun Nov 30 09:01:56 2008

... and i can't find one photo of a gun. I expect more from the skilled
fotographerz here!

I took these last month during training exercises at the Memphis TN police
department's "shoot house" where police practice going around corners,
kicking down doors, etc.. Thanks to James Yeager at Tactical Response for
inviting me down. It was loud, and exciting. And I learned a lot about
gunfights in buildings. (Number one thing I learned: if someone breaks into
your house and you have a gun, lock yourself in a room and call the cops,
because its their job to crawl around the house in the dark looking for a
burglar, and it's a really really sucky job and you don't want to do it.)

http://www.kylecassidy.com/lj/2008/tac-res-3.jpg
http://www.kylecassidy.com/lj/2008/tac-res-2.jpg

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] six billion messages titled "gun photos")
Reply from simon.apekop at gmail.com (simon jessurun) ([Leica] six billion messages titled "gun photos")