Subject: [Leica] PAW: Phx's 48th - Just for the light
From: philippe.amard at tele2.fr (Philippe AMARD)
Date: Sun Nov 30 23:34:07 2008

Thanks Geoff.
No crop , just a little rotation.
Clouds, well, should you see the sky this morning again - 100% clouds,
nearly uniform swan grey  ;-)

Have a safe trip and a pleasant stay over there..
Enjoy the views, shoot a lot, shoot everything: people, places, eferyday
vlowers, daily SMs, hourly graphic details, (instant signoritas?),
inside, outside, inbetweens, and share the feeling with us.
I don't expect fewer than 2.5 TB from you ;-)

I'll sure have one to your healths when you're there of course.
Amiti?s
Philippe