Subject: [Leica] Gallery Update
From: rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Mon Dec 1 09:01:09 2008

Hi all,

Well, with the advent of Lightroom 2 and its ability to handle large files
I've been able to?suck?all of my images (scanned film and digital) into a
catalogue. I've selected what I consider some of my better images and?put
them up on my Gallery page:

http://www.raflexions.com/Gallery

It's a lot of pages, only organized chronologically. What I found
interesting?about this exercise is that over the 4 or?5 years that these
images represent, more are?recent.?I'm thinking that is a good thing as I'm
learning and seeing a bit better. I was also glad to notice that I've been
able to capture some of the beauty of nature that surrounds us though I
am?limited in my scope of travels and time. That is why I got into this
expensive mess in the first place.

I think I should retire, live like a hermit and just travel 'round and enjoy
capturing more of what we have around us. That said, my daughter may have
issues with no longer having her sugar daddy....

Thanks for looking. Any comments are always appreciated. And thanks to all
who have commented in the past, helping to pick some of the better images.
Best,
Bob
?Bob Adler
Palo Alto, CA