Subject: [Leica] IMG:Three New + New Album
From: amr3 at uwm.edu (Alan Magayne-Roshak)
Date: Wed Dec 3 22:44:23 2008

I hope I'm not too presumptuous, but I thought it might be interesting to
start an album of pictures
that could possibly be of help to others with less experience in
photography.  My dilemma on
choosing which cropping was best on a photo of snow covered bicycles
prompted me to create
it so other viewers could look and possibly see how some minor changes can
give
two different feelings (I still can't decide which I prefer).  More to come.
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Alan+Magayne-Roshak/Lessons/>

Here is a picture of my colleague at his computer:
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Alan+Magayne-Roshak/Portraits/Peter_AMR.jpg.html>

And evidence that my wife doesn't let bare feet and cold stop her from
checking the mail:
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Alan+Magayne-Roshak/SnowFeet_AMR.jpg.html>

Alan

UPAA POY 1978