Subject: [Leica] Ten 2008 LUG Yearbook Submissions so far...
From: jshul at comcast.net (Jim Shulman)
Date: Thu Dec 4 14:40:47 2008

Jeff,

YES, I'm using the same format as last year, including the same left
page/right page layout.  Please check the blurb.com website for additional
information about specifics for color match, etc. (they've added that in the
past year.)  Also, since you're obvious more savvy about these things than
normal, please let me know specifics about picture placement, etc. keeping
in mind that I use two blurb.com templates for the page: the left page is a
full-page placement, and the right page an insert image box, with a text box
underneath for the caption.

Thanks, and looking forward to your images!
Jim