Subject: [Leica] As of This Morning, 20 Participants in the 2008 LUG Yearbook
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Fri Dec 5 10:05:42 2008

COME ON WAKEUP! 20 SUBMISSIONS?

YOU MEAN TO TELL ME OUT OF NEAR 2000 MEMBERS AND WE'VE ALREADY USED 5 DAYS
OF THE LAST MONTH!

GET THEM IN GEAR AND SENT, IT'S ONLY 2 FRAMES! I BET MANY OF YOU WASTE MORE
TIME WATCHING THE STUPID IDIOT BOX INSTEAD OF SITTING DOWN AND POPPING A
COUPLE OF PHOTOS OFF TO JIM!

STOP MAKING EXCUSES AND LET'S HAVE SOME ACTION!

AND DON'T TELL US YOU HAVEN'T TAKEN THE MAGICAL PHOTO YET AND YOU ARE
WAITING TO DO IT! BS.. IT AIN'T GOING TO HAPPEN! SEND THEM OVER THE WEEKEND
WHEN YOU'RE DOING NOTHING!

Gee everybody that felt good! :-) Now send pictures. Please and thank you.

Cheers,

Ted the grouch when it comes to getting pictures in for the book!