Subject: [Leica] Price of used Leica M8's in Canada
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Fri Dec 5 15:35:40 2008

Hello Luggers,

The following message was in my inbox this morning from Jean Bardaj of
Camtec Photo in Montreal at email  <jeanb@camtecphoto.com>

"More and more, the M8.2 is proving a worthwhile upgrade for M8
owners. As a result of this, I have not less than 4 used M8?s
available. All have been cleaned, checked and upgraded. With prices
ranging from C$3250 to C$3750, now is the time to catch digital M
fever."

I am not affiliated in any way with Camtec and have never dealt with
them, but given that the Loonie (C$) is following the Aussie $ to the
depths, C$3250 is only US$2542 at today's rate, the above might
interest some Lugger who lives in a stronger currency zone.

Having done my civic duty for this morning I'm off for my first cup.

Cheers

Howard (in cool Hong Kong)