Subject: [Leica] Epson R-D1 user for 24 hrs
From: vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko)
Date: Fri Dec 5 18:54:58 2008

The RD1 is cute.

How are you for waiting for the blinking red LED to stop?

I have to admit, that annoyed me the most.

And after using an M8, I got to like not having to manually cock the
shutter too.

Funny, after returning to film, I have no objections to manually cocking
the shutter and advancing the film.  It feels natural and expected with
film.

...Vick