Subject: [Leica] OT Storing DVD's and Proof sheets
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Fri Dec 5 18:56:11 2008

At 07:25 PM 12/5/2008, you wrote:
>I am looking for a product that would allow me to store a DVD of photos and
>have a place to store a proof sheet of those photos.  Kind of like a clear
>print holder that fits into a 3 ring binder, or maybe a hanging file system,
>but also has a pocket to slip a CD or DVD into it.  I have tried many search
>phrases and have not stumbled on the right one.  Does anyone use such a
>system?
>
>Aram, getting buried in images unlike in my film days.

Aram -  I use hanging files to store my DVDs with adhesive pockets to
hold the DVDs.  You can buy the pockets by the thousands.  Each
hanging file will hold four DVDs.  You could also print a proof sheet
to store in the same hanging file or in adjacent hanging files.  I
don't print the proof sheets out but use iView catalogues or
Lightroom catalogues to correspond to the hanging files.  I have over
500,000 photos store this way with no problems so far.

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com