Subject: [Leica] Bad news at Leica
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat Dec 6 18:18:39 2008

Right now APS-2 and similar 1.5 or close to it crop systems are starting to
be be referred to as "small sensor cameras". This will be the preferred
terminology in a week or so.

In six months you will be hard pressed do find ANYONE
Doing anything resembling serious work with "small sensor cameras".

LEICA and SERIOUS WORK is/are synonymous or should be.

There will be a GAP where there shouldn't be.

mark@rabinergroup.com
Mark William Rabiner