Subject: [Leica] SF dinner with Hoppies et al
From: lkhermann at bresnan.net (lkhermann)
Date: Sun Dec 7 10:22:00 2008

At 10:56 PM 12/6/2008, you wrote:
>I am just now home from the San Francisco LUG event at Forbes Island.
>I had a wonderful time and I hope that others did, too.
>I've created an album on the LUG gallery into which any registered
>user of the gallery can upload pictures; see
>         http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/events/sf0812/
>if you were there and have some pictures that we ought to see,
>perhaps you could be so kind as to upload them there.
>
>Brian Reid
>LUG Saloon Keeper

Thanks for the photos, they make us all wish we could have come.  One
conclusion, we who didn't attend might make, is Tricia was the most
favored subject to photograph.

Lee

Replies: Reply from ken at iisaka.org (Ken Iisaka) ([Leica] SF dinner with Hoppies et al)
Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] SF dinner with Hoppies et al)