Subject: [Leica] My M8.2 arrived!
From: leica at web-options.com (Bob W)
Date: Sun Dec 7 12:58:05 2008

Congratulations!

Make sure you don't take it to the pub then leave it on the table while you
go to the toilet and your mate gets a couple more beers in only to spill one
of them and get beer into the on/off/shutter release mechanism causing it to
get all stickied up and no doubt requiring a trip to the repair shop to be
de-stickied up.

Bob