Subject: [Leica] My M8.2 arrived!
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sun Dec 7 14:32:05 2008

Hi Ken,

What a nice and warm message that I completely share, I agree with all
what you say. I have a lot of M stuff, I can't use it at once..., even
there are some lenses that maybe I only use one ir two days at the
year. Maybe I'll finally decide to sell something to helps to finance
an M8, but I'm still so much enjoying the film, principally the B&W.
Nice words for your wife..., probably we all should do the same.

Saludos cordiales
Lluis

El 07/12/2008, a las 21:38, Ken Lassiter escribi?: