Subject: [Leica] Anybody use the 1.5/50mm Nokton on an M8?
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Mon Dec 8 00:57:07 2008

Nathan, see if you can find an old Nikkor 50/1.4 LTM. I have one and
I almost sold it (need the $), but then took some more pictures with
the R-D1 and decided to keep it. Hopefully I won't have to sell it to
raise fund. It has that sharp with smooth bokeh look.

At 12:40 AM 12/8/2008, Nathan Wajsman wrote:
>Thanks to Henning, Jim and Gene for the feedback. It appears that the
>things I disliked about the Nokton on film will also affect it on the
>M8 sensor, so I will pass on it and hunt for a second-hand Summilux
>instead.

// richard (This email is for mailing lists. To reach me directly,
please use richard at imagecraft.com)

Message from henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff) ([Leica] Anybody use the 1.5/50mm Nokton on an M8?)
Message from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Anybody use the 1.5/50mm Nokton on an M8?)