Subject: [Leica] Archival 4x6 Prints?
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon Dec 8 07:49:08 2008

My thoughts exactly. I have my Epson R800, and it makes good prints
once all the profiles and fiddling has been done, but the house only
has so much wall space. I know I could keep the prints in portfolios
etc., but a Blurb book just seems so much more handy, and the quality
is really good. Plus it makes it so easy to share with others. I just
sent a copy (or rather, had Blurb send a copy) of my Seville book to a
photographer friend, printed on their new, extra thick paper, and he
tells me that the quality is excellent.

So now my main printing device is indeed Blurb.

Of course, it is not good for single prints, but I kind of like the
idea of organizing my photos into coherent collections.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain
http://www.frozenlight.eu