Subject: [Leica] Catalan Farm
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Mon Dec 8 09:35:57 2008

Hi Len,

Thank you again for looking and your comments, on a such sunny day the
rendering of the 28 2,8 ASPH I find it was superb. The hanging
vegetables are tomatoes, and as said they was very kind with me and
offered some tomatoes, sometimes we can get something free to be
photographers...

Saludos cordiales
Lluis

El 08/12/2008, a las 14:55, Leonard Taupier escribi?: