Subject: [Leica] Negatives aren't turning out right. Or how I want them, at least...
From: pasvorn at boonmark.net (Pasvorn Boonmark)
Date: Mon Dec 8 13:28:37 2008

Yama,

I tried to look at the blog for the recipes, but can not find it from
the URLs of the images, or your flickr page.

My first thought is that it was too much agitation, but I have not
done this for awhile.  I need to go back and look at my notebook.

Replies: Reply from pasvorn at boonmark.net (Pasvorn Boonmark) ([Leica] Negatives aren't turning out right. Or how I want them, at least...)