Subject: [Leica] Negatives aren't turning out right. Or how I want them, at least...
From: len-001 at verizon.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Mon Dec 8 14:35:16 2008

Yama,

Don't get discouraged, it looks to me like you're not far off. I
assume by looking at your tags that you use XTOL. I would certainly
recommend that you use bottled distilled water to mix up the
developer and also in the dilution. Are you diluting 1+1 for Tri-X at
ISO 400? Is 22 deg C. the temp you are using? And how vigorous is
your agitation? We need your exact procedure to give you an educated
opinion.

Len