Subject: [Leica] Micro 4/3rds and using M lenses
From: philippe.amard at tele2.fr (Philippe AMARD)
Date: Tue Dec 9 23:19:28 2008

Hi Mark,
Very glad it triggered this answer; a photo should be the start of
another dream or train of thoughts, which this one seemingly is for your
imagination.

I hope the G1 can serve this purpose even better, with M lenses, in any
shade of colour
- rather than the infamous 24 elmarit R on the so low rated L1,
two poor puppies I adopted out of charity for myself.

No hard feelings Mark. The BW "dramatic" treatment does convey something
of what you perceived.
And I happy you pointed it to me.
Thanks for this too.
Bien amicalement
Philippe - who suddenly likes dragons - well, when they 're good singers.
;-)