Subject: [Leica] Some color --> FOR TED
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Wed Dec 10 14:22:47 2008

Hi Ted mon ami,

I'm really sorry of your troubles...., here you have the picture on
the right sense

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Color/08080503v.jpg.html

I really appreciate your excellent humour sense..., well it my
mistake, sure! I appreciate you too much!

Thanks for looking and your intelligent comments

Saludos cordiales!
Lluis

El 10/12/2008, a las 22:15, Ted Grant escribi?: