Subject: [Leica] I got a new camera yesterday...
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Thu Dec 11 17:18:09 2008

Nathan Wajsman showed and said:

>>>...and these are 9 of my 30-odd my test shots from today. I am

thrilled. Not because these are great art, but because of what I see

when I open the raw file in Lightroom--even the image where auto ISO

ended up at 1250.

http://www.greatpix.eu/gallery/6803165_9sjGW#434796328_WVmeR

I am having to unlearn some of the habits acquired during 4 years with

AF and zooms, but I do not think it will take that long. Plus, right

now I am limited by having just one lens, a 35mm Summarit, but that

will be fixed soon :-)<<<<<<<

Well Nathan,

If these are the results of unlearning the ways of auto focus and zoom
lenses, you just keep right on doing what yer doing, you'll make that M8
sing! :-)

ted