Subject: [Leica] I'm Back - Panos from Europe
From: afirkin at afirkin.com (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Thu Dec 11 21:09:12 2008

Hi Howard, I know this is a "late" reply, but I really enjoyed seeing your
panos. I have been playing with the same idea in Antarctica and will post
some of the "hand held" results of up to 14 stitched images. I was thinking
of taking the xpan to Antarctica, but in the end this stitching is amazing
and has been much improved in CS3.

I feel the fatigue in your post, but I"m sure you have recovered by now and
will soon be planning more adventures. Hi to Esther.

Cheers

Alastair