Subject: [Leica] Archival 4x6 Prints?
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Fri Dec 12 17:05:04 2008

I'm not up on current ink technology
and no longer spend much time with printers or pressmen
(used to spend a few hours a week press proofing projects)

In my opinion
reasonably dark storage
of blurb books
and
4x6 color prints
should be fine for a good long time

And yes the paper is an issue
yet, again, with storage on a book shelf
will probably do well
for a reasonably long time.

Fond regards,
George